Hey friends! You know when you stumble upon something just awesome, you just want to shout it from the rooftops and let everyone know about your discovery?
Well this weekend I made up a tasty and healthy recipe so I just had to share!
I’ve been following Dr. Oz’ 2 week diet plan, so I’m being very careful to avoid wheat, sugar, and other things I’m sadly so addicted to! So using his list of allowed foods, I came up with a great dressing that I’ve been pouring over salads, raw veggies, meats, and even over brown rice!
If you are trying to eat right, count this Avocado Yogurt Dressing as one of your diet staples.
Avocado Yogurt Dressing
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour the Avocado Yogurt Dressing over a variety of foods, or use it as a dip!
I love this because it’s not only tasty, but it’ so easy to whip up in no time. Serve it to unsuspecting guests, I bet they won’t even know that it’s healthy! Score!